Forum Stats

• 3,700,941 Users
  • 2,239,248 Discussions
  • 7,834,929 Comments

Discussions

Groundbreakers leaderboard is wrong?

L. FernigriniL. Fernigrini Database Practice Lead - Posts: 3,427 Bronze Crown

I just landed in the Goundbreakers page and noticed that the leaderboard shows 7 leaders with 20 points and 3 with 10 points:

pastedImage_1.png

I imagine that the board of the entire space should sum up the boards of it subspaces, and this space is one if them, so at least this values should be shown

pastedImage_2.png

It's not something that really worries me, I just saw it and wanted to report the issue and verify if someone else sees the same.

L. Fernigrini

Answers

• Jim-DJim-D Posts: 584 Bronze Crown
    edited May 2019

I see the same thing as you when I look at the Top 10.

Should the Top 10 on be the same as it is on https://community.oracle.com/welcome  ?

L. Fernigrini
  • L. FernigriniL. Fernigrini Database Practice Lead - Posts: 3,427 Bronze Crown
    edited May 2019

Well, that means that is not something wrong just for me .

I imagine the leaderboard should include points from the forum / ideas + points from all subspaces, and so on. The global leaderboard should include points from all the community spaces. At least that is the "logical" way I would create them...

• DubbsNixDubbsNix Posts: 17
    edited May 2019

That's some serious "revaluation" of points. ;-)

• Stefan JagerStefan Jager Posts: 1,742 Silver Trophy
    edited June 2019

The whole points and ranking system seems to be a bit iffy. I don't think the missions for example work anymore, so I'm mostly ignoring anything to do with points these days. Especially if I see a Top10 like this

L. FernigriniL. Fernigrini