- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to update the maturity date on a wholesale term money deal?
in Doc ID 472665.1
It is possible to change the maturity date on a wholesale term money deal transaction only. You cannot change the date on the deal header.
The functionality to update the maturity date on the deal header is not presently included in the product. Enhancement Request 19874626 : ABILITY TO EXTEND THE MATURITY DATE OF WHOLESALE TERM MONEY DEAL is currently opened to request that functionality.
I need update maturity date instead of create a new deal. So, can you help me in this case ?
Thanks so much!