- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to display or return query with 4 digit date format in brio ?
I use Brio 8.3 Hyperion Intelligence Explorer. Currently all the date fields is displaying as DD-MM-YY format. I would like to have them pulled in DD-MM-YYYY ie year in 4 digit format.Can you advice how to do it?
Appreciate your early response. I searched in oracle community for this and could not get any help/reference on this. Hence thought of asking here..
I tired to change the datatype to Long text, date, string etc, but not getting desired result. When I pulled with datatype as =string, It displayed as YYYY creating issues when exporting to spreadsheet . I would like to have to date format showing up as DD-MM-YYYY or MM-DD-YYYY or YYYY-DD-MM provided the its a recognizable date format with 4 digit year.
Message was edited by: BijuJb