- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I have just started familiarizing myself with suite analytics in the last few months.
I have 2 reports giving me invoice and revenue plan information. I would ideally like to have the data on one report. I have searched through the possible joins and can't find a way to bring the data together. Is it possible to join data from a transaction record to a revenue recognition plan record? Perhaps someone has a similar report built using other NetSuite functionality. Is there a better way to do this other than analytics?
I used analytics as the formula functionality seemed a great tool to allow me to create additional fields of information based on existing fields.
The end result is to show all invoices and for the posting period in which the revenue will be recognized.