- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 325 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 78 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 70 How Do I Use the Community?
- 16 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 48 Visual Builder Cloud Service
about exam Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL 1Z0-144
I had passed the exam "Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL 1Z0-007" in 2008. Long ago ! However now I want to pass the exam "Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL 1Z0-144". Now please check the link https://education.oracle.com/oracle-pl-sql-developer-certified-associate/trackp_162 . Can I go the "Step2 - Pass Exam" without passing any other exam from "Step 1" as I have completed 1ZO-007 with passing score 71%?