- 3,701,013 Users
- 2,239,261 Discussions
- 7,834,972 Comments
- 54 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 26 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 29 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 39 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 45 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle PBCS Certification
I'm doing some research on the available PBCS Certification to take. When I look in Oracle University under Saas-EPM>Planning, I see two certification options.
There isn't a huge difference in the Exam Topics either. Maybe one or two, such as "Describe Planning and Budgeting Cloud system architecture and requirements" and in the latter it'd say "Describe Planning system architecture and requirements".
What's the difference between these two? I'm looking to take the certification for PBCS only not EPBCS.
My question is, is the Oracle Planning 2019 Certified Implementation Specialist certification for Planning on Cloud (aka PBCS)?
Which certification here is for PBCS?
Thanks a lot !