- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle SE JDK Licensing
I am working on a Product Life Cycle for a new software application. I have a basic question on the licensing of Java JDK Licensing.
If we sell a product that is developed with subscription based JDK, do our end users also require a subscription?
This would be another level of support with additional support costs that we would need to provide to our end-users.
Due to contractual obligations on security, this software would be running as a stand-alone application on machines without internet access. No cloud usage of any kind is permitted. Would each stand-alone box require a subscription to Java SE JDK?