- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Quarterly accrual based on employee hire date
We are trying to achieve one of our client's requirement where in client wants leave accrual to be done quarterly based on employee hire date.
Ex: If any employee hired on 10-Jan-2018, his/ her accrual should run and add 50 hrs to their balance as on 09-Apr-2018 and on the 4th quarter end 150 hours must be added to employee balance. i.e.,
|Employee Hire Date||Accrual period Start||Accrual Period end||Accrual Rate|
We have written fast formula which is fetching and calculating the accruals correctly, for the employee who have been hired on '01-Jan' .
We are using the repeating time period with sample start date as '01-Jan'. So the further periods are being calculated based on this sample start date.
So the employees who have been hired on different date than 01-Jan, the accrual process is running but not calculating the accruals.
So, we would request your thoughts on this to achieve this requirement.
Thank you very much for your kind suggestions / solutions.