- 3,722,875 Users
- 2,244,428 Discussions
- 7,850,121 Comments
- 3 Introduce Yourself!
- 140 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 60 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 62 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 77 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Planning Cloud (PBCS) Certification New Version and Practice Questions
I have been preparing for the PBCS Certification exam 1z0-982 for a while now. Just today, I went online to register and I realized that there is a new version of the exam 1z0-1080. I compared the two versions topics thoroughly and I couldn't spot any differences except the addition of the Financial Reporting Studio. Also, I see that the new version 1z0-1080 has 63 questions as opposed to 80 questions in 1z0-982! Now I'm a bit indifferent about which version to register for. I have been preparing and practicing based on the 1z0-982 version. I understand that it's always better to go for the latest version but I'm not sure if this would be a good idea now. It seems like that version has just been released.
Has anyone taken the 1z0-1080 ? Do you know a reliable website to try and practice the new version questions?
I'd appreciate your help.