- 3,701,888 Users
- 2,239,511 Discussions
- 7,835,616 Comments
- 64 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 31 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 32 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 41 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 46 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
This morning I log in and saw a "spike" in my points, I remember I had 47K and saw that I now have almost 50k points, so I went to the reputation section on my proflle and saw that I have completed the "Database Star" mission (150 correct answers and 150 helpful answers on the DV section of the OTN (now Groundbreakers) space).
I wondered if there were any other missions in progress, and I moved to the following page, and discovered that I have a 76% advance in the "Super Smartypants in OTN" mission, that consists on being correct 150 times in the OTN (now groundbreakers) space.
Seems that the "Super Smartypants in OTN" mission has not picked up all the correct answers, since I understand that the Database space is part of the OTN one, so reaching 150 correct answers in the Database space should mean also at least 150 on the OTN one... unless I'm wrong in my understanding and the OTN spaces just counts forums not included in Database, Cloud Computing, Applications, Mobile, Systems, Java, Business Intelligence or Middleware spaces...
Does anyone knows if that is correct?