- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Cross platform & Standby database
Can we perform Cross platform Initial backup / Incremental backup & Metadata backup & restore on a Primary database which already has a physical standby in Sync?
To more elaborate,
I do have a primary & physical Standby db (linux) which are in sync. Lag is 0.
What will happen if i perform cross platform TTS migration on my primary database, consider the primary DB is the target for cross platform.