- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Hardware virtualization virtualbox
I have trouble with the Virtualbox (Ubuntu guest). The pc is a windows 10 64-bit with a Intel Core i5-8265U CPU. I keep getting this:
"The native API dll was not found (C:\WINDOWS\systems32\WinHVPlatform.dll) (VERR_NEM_NOT_AVAILABLE). VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX)"
I have checked the CPU to see if it supports hardware virtualization and it does not. I tried to change to a 32-bit, but this did not help either. Are there any way that I can use a virtualbox anyway?