- 5.1K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Archive subprocess performance issue in HCM extract
The extract has huge volume of data, say around 600000 records. The performance is very poor. Upon checking the instance details I noticed that the Archive Subprocess is taking too long and it's writing a huge log file. What is this process and how to suppress it if not needed. Thanks.