- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 428 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 102 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 53 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 78 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Not able access certification - Third invalid attempt
I appeared in 1Z0-1047 - Absence Management on 10th and was trying to access my certification result , but I am getting the following error.
I have also raised a ticket 200110-002895, but haven;t got any response yet. Its already been 1 day, but no response.
Can someone help me?
Third invalid attempt
We are sorry, but we are still unable to verify your information. Your account has been referred to Oracle Certification Support for manual processing. You should expect to be contacted within one (1) business day.
Thank you for participating in the Oracle Certification Program. Please access our Help Center for additional information and assistance.