- 3,723,812 Users
- 2,244,626 Discussions
- 7,850,717 Comments
- 3 Introduce Yourself!
- 141 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 60 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 63 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 82 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Unable to login to Certview and not getting proper help
Got my Oracle Testing ID on 17th and tried to login to Certview using the same and mail id but couldn't register.
I appeared for certification 18th and it's been more than 2 days an I am yet to receive the results which normally comes in 30 minutes. I tried reaching out to Oracle certification support via Forms as there is no working phone-line which takes issue but so far didn't get any proper help.
All i have received is "We are working on this and It will take XXX working days". This is really not the experience one expects while preparing for something, giving the exam then left in limbo.
Is there a way we can expe