- 3,708,580 Users
- 2,241,084 Discussions
- 7,840,459 Comments
- 98 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 54 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 56 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Complex compound searches have not been working for several days.
Searching for foobar returns results.
Searching for foo AND bar returns results.
Searching for foobar OR (foo AND bar) returns no results (when as has been demonstrated it should). Instead the search box is cleared and we get a transient error message:
The content that you requested could not be displayed due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator.