Forum Stats

• 3,701,596 Users
  • 2,239,431 Discussions
  • 7,835,406 Comments

Discussions

Doubts on the 1z0-071

HI,

please any one can tell me below queries...

i)Please give the tips for clearing the 1Z0-071 oracle database exam

ii)Is there any negative marks in 1Z0-071 exam.

iii)please any one can tell the how oracle exam results are caluculated.

iv)Please tell me which online materials dumps are are good to practice.

Evandro Lima-Oracle

Best Answer

• jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited February 6 Accepted Answer
    Veeru123 wrote:HI, please any one can tell me below queries... i)Please give the tips for clearing the 1Z0-071 oracle database examii)Is there any negative marks in 1Z0-071 exam.iii)please any one can tell the how oracle exam results are caluculated.iv)Please tell me which online materials dumps are are good to practice.
    1. Tips?   Study the documentation pertaining to each topic of the exam.  I have already replied to you in someone else's thread --> Since 1Z0-071's objectives have been updated, are there any new study resources?
      1. Read those books by @Matthew Morris and he has all the books to read to study for this exam.
    2. I don't understand this question but I'll guess at what you're asking.  The exam is multiple-choice.  It is better to answer a question even if you don't know the answer as there is at least some chance that you'll get it right as opposed to NOT ANSWERING the question at all.  But if you mean, will you be penalized by Oracle for failing an exam?  No.  You just failed and have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before re-taking the exam.
    3. You have to get a percentage of the number of questions in the exam correct in order to pass.  Ex:  as @Evandro Lima-Oracle posted the link, it says the exam has 78 questions of which you must get a percentage of those correct.  That percentage is 68%...NOT get 68 out 78 questions correct (that would be an 87% requirement).  So how many questions is that....well that would be 78 multiplied by 68% [78 * 0.68] = 53.04 which when rounded is 53 questions.  That is the minimum number you must answer correctly in order to pass the exam.
    4. Studying from exam dumps is considered ILLEGAL by Oracle Certification and thus will disqualify you from taking an exams in the future and revocation of any previous certifications you have earned.  DUMPS are brain dumps with questions and answers from the exams.  It's a basic form of CHEATING.  It is not good to practice studying from these brain dumps.
    Evandro Lima-Oracle

Answers

• Evandro Lima-OracleEvandro Lima-Oracle Posts: 106
    edited February 1

Hi,

In the link below you can find the official content and all content that is covered in the certification.

https://education.oracle.com/oracle-database-sql/pexam_1Z0-071

Regards
  • jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited February 6 Accepted Answer
    Veeru123 wrote:HI, please any one can tell me below queries... i)Please give the tips for clearing the 1Z0-071 oracle database examii)Is there any negative marks in 1Z0-071 exam.iii)please any one can tell the how oracle exam results are caluculated.iv)Please tell me which online materials dumps are are good to practice.
    1. Tips?   Study the documentation pertaining to each topic of the exam.  I have already replied to you in someone else's thread --> Since 1Z0-071's objectives have been updated, are there any new study resources?
      1. Read those books by @Matthew Morris and he has all the books to read to study for this exam.
    2. I don't understand this question but I'll guess at what you're asking.  The exam is multiple-choice.  It is better to answer a question even if you don't know the answer as there is at least some chance that you'll get it right as opposed to NOT ANSWERING the question at all.  But if you mean, will you be penalized by Oracle for failing an exam?  No.  You just failed and have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before re-taking the exam.
    3. You have to get a percentage of the number of questions in the exam correct in order to pass.  Ex:  as @Evandro Lima-Oracle posted the link, it says the exam has 78 questions of which you must get a percentage of those correct.  That percentage is 68%...NOT get 68 out 78 questions correct (that would be an 87% requirement).  So how many questions is that....well that would be 78 multiplied by 68% [78 * 0.68] = 53.04 which when rounded is 53 questions.  That is the minimum number you must answer correctly in order to pass the exam.
    4. Studying from exam dumps is considered ILLEGAL by Oracle Certification and thus will disqualify you from taking an exams in the future and revocation of any previous certifications you have earned.  DUMPS are brain dumps with questions and answers from the exams.  It's a basic form of CHEATING.  It is not good to practice studying from these brain dumps.
    Evandro Lima-Oracle
  • RajeshkrishnaRajeshkrishna Posts: 7
    edited February 6

Hi,

Thanks i will not refer any dumps.. i will refer only authorized book from oracle.i will study smarter..thanks for giving information..

• User_YVXGXUser_YVXGX Posts: 1 Newbie

Which two statements are true about the SET VERIFY ON command? (Choose two.)

A. It can be used in SQL Developer and SQL*Plus

B. It displays values for variables used only in the WHERE clause of a query

C. It can be used only in SQL*Plus

D. It displays values for variables prefixed with &&

E. It displays values for variables created by the DEFINE command

answer plz.....

• L. FernigriniL. Fernigrini Database Practice Lead - Posts: 3,427 Bronze Crown

If you have a question, do not hijack current thread, please open a new one....