Forum Stats

• 3,701,027 Users
  • 2,239,262 Discussions
  • 7,834,978 Comments

Discussions

Simphony POS Integration

pokhsuzanpokhsuzan Posts: 4
edited February 11 in Tell Us Your Story!

Hi All,

I am working on some application development and that needs various POS integration. During this process, I came across the Simphony and I want to integrate that in my application too. I am developing application using PHP and the only thing I found in the documentation is using .net and also microsoft or oracle database.

Can this integration be done using some curl or any other standard integration method where I can get and post data directly to the url of my client's simphony account.

I need a demo url to perform the operations and also the way I could get a test/demo authentication.

Answers

• jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited February 6

This is the WRONG forum.  This forum is for questions regarding Oracle certification exams to achieve Associate, Professional, Expert or Master's level for Oracle products.  Not for product certifications.

• pokhsuzanpokhsuzan Posts: 4
    edited February 11

Hi @jaramill,

Can you Please suggest me the right space for above question. I am unable to find the right forum to post question related to the Simphony Hospitality POS .

• jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited February 11
    pokhsuzan wrote:Hi jaramill,Can you Please suggest me the right space for above question. I am unable to find the right forum to post question related to the Simphony Hospitality POS .

Perhaps this forum -->