- 3,701,027 Users
- 2,239,262 Discussions
- 7,834,978 Comments
- 54 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 26 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 29 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 39 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 45 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Simphony POS Integration
I am working on some application development and that needs various POS integration. During this process, I came across the Simphony and I want to integrate that in my application too. I am developing application using PHP and the only thing I found in the documentation is using .net and also microsoft or oracle database.
Can this integration be done using some curl or any other standard integration method where I can get and post data directly to the url of my client's simphony account.
I need a demo url to perform the operations and also the way I could get a test/demo authentication.