Forum Stats

• 3,715,723 Users
  • 2,242,844 Discussions
  • 7,845,508 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simphony POS Integration

pokhsuzan
pokhsuzan Member Posts: 4
edited February 2020 in Tell Us Your Story!

Hi All,

I am working on some application development and that needs various POS integration. During this process, I came across the Simphony and I want to integrate that in my application too. I am developing application using PHP and the only thing I found in the documentation is using .net and also microsoft or oracle database.

Can this integration be done using some curl or any other standard integration method where I can get and post data directly to the url of my client's simphony account.

I need a demo url to perform the operations and also the way I could get a test/demo authentication.

Answers

• jaramill
    jaramill Member Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited February 2020

This is the WRONG forum.  This forum is for questions regarding Oracle certification exams to achieve Associate, Professional, Expert or Master's level for Oracle products.  Not for product certifications.

• pokhsuzan
    pokhsuzan Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2020

Hi @jaramill,

Can you Please suggest me the right space for above question. I am unable to find the right forum to post question related to the Simphony Hospitality POS .

• jaramill
    jaramill Member Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited February 2020
    pokhsuzan wrote:Hi jaramill,Can you Please suggest me the right space for above question. I am unable to find the right forum to post question related to the Simphony Hospitality POS .

Perhaps this forum -->