- 3,701,031 Users
- 2,239,263 Discussions
- 7,834,978 Comments
- 54 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 26 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 29 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 39 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 45 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I am unable to complete my Certview Authentication
I cleared one of my OCPs recently and got the Acclaim to claim the batch.
But I did not receive any link to authenticate my certview and to check my score after the exam. When I am trying to authenticate in the site, page just refreshes and nothing happens.
This leads to not allowing me to download my certificate and check my score.
How to get this resolved? Any help is appreciated.