- 3,701,010 Users
- 2,239,261 Discussions
- 7,834,971 Comments
- 54 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 26 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 29 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 39 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 45 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Acclaim does not have any badge
I got an email from Oracle after clearing the cert exam and it had these instructions to get the digital badge:
It's probably standard and nothing special.
I created an account at youracclaim.com and there is no badge there.
Should I wait for an email from Acclaim?
Start using your new digital badge with these four steps:
- Create your account on Acclaim.
- Claim your new digital badge.
- Click Share!