- 3,722,871 Users
- 2,244,428 Discussions
- 7,850,121 Comments
- 3 Introduce Yourself!
- 140 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 60 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 62 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 77 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Unable to login certview account
I have completed my oracle cloud certification recently with my existing Testing ID, but still i didn't receive the results. Usually we recieve it in 30 Minutes.
I have tried to login certview, but unable to login and showing "third failed attempt error". Logged request with oracle, but not getting any acknowledgement or feedback.
I have to close this ASAP, can anyone help me on this?
Thanks in Advance.