- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Do not create the windows service when running Netca in Oracle 19
Oracle 19 standard 2 is being installed on a new windows 2012 server standard server.
When the listener is created with netca, it does not create the windows service and when you want to raise the listener with lsnrctl start it gives an error TNS-12560 and TNS-00511
the listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files are correct and the server ping works correctly.
when the netca is executed to re-create or configure the listener it gives an error TNS-04406