- 3,701,031 Users
- 2,239,263 Discussions
- 7,834,978 Comments
- 54 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 26 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 29 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 39 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 45 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Certview Never works
I've passed a certification. i got an email from oracle. however, i'm unable to login to certview. it gives the below message. it appears there is no easy way to resolve. did you come across with this problem ? how did you resolve ?
Third invalid attempt
We are sorry, but we are still unable to verify your information. Your account has been referred to Oracle Certification Support for manual processing. You should expect to be contacted within one (1) business day.
Thank you for participating in the Oracle Certification Program. Please access our Help Center for additional information and assistance.