- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
forum space layout consistency
I just noticed this, since I don't often post in this space.
Most of the spaces, the "action - create discussion' buttons are in the upper-right corner of the page. But on this space, I had to go looking before finding it in the lower-left, scrolled down area.
Not a show stopper, but certainly disconcerting to those who participate in multiple spaces.
Kind of like when I had a job that required me to drive vehicles from the GSA motor pool. They were all GM products, but I never knew from one to the next where the ignition key went (steering column or instrument panel), where the fuel filler tube was (left or right side of car?), where the trunk (boot) release was, etc, etc. Just no overall, controlling design philosophy at all.