- 3,734,340 Users
- 2,246,954 Discussions
- 7,857,238 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Test Instance Oracle Service Cloud
Hi all, we are looking for some direction in setting up a test instance for the Oracle Service Cloud.
We have a production instance of the following: Oracle Service Cloud 19D
Admin accesses production using using the RightNow .NET desktop client and agents using the web client (https://interface.custhelp.com/AgentWeb/ )
We would now like to create a test instance of Oracle Service Cloud 19D. And we need to access it using the RightNow .NET desktop and agents need to test using the web client.
Can someone point us in the direction as to where we need to go to set this up?