- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Data Picker field not auto populating in other BP record
I have two BP's, BP1 and BP2, BP2 is auto creating from BP1. I created Data Picker field in BP1, to pick the record from same BP.
Now when BP2 is autocreating, Data Picker field value is not getting populated with value I am selected in BP1, but returning the record number of BP1 from which auto creation is happening.
Any suggestions please ?