- 3,708,520 Users
- 2,241,058 Discussions
- 7,840,393 Comments
- 98 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 54 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 56 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to deal with crossposting?
I searched the posting etiquette and guidelines about matters of cross-posting but cannot find any mention of it. There is a rule about double or multi-posting, which is considered abuse and posts getting locked.
There's an old discussion regarding cross-postings from 7 years ago:
Probably a lot has changed since, but I still concur with the judgement of former moderator Rukbat and other moderators. Where do we stand today? Is it an oversight, or why is cross-posting not worth to be mentioned in the forum etiquette or posting guidelines?