- 5.2K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate - what next
I have previously been a DBA (99.99% SQL and a little bit of Oracle), SSIS developer and SQL developer. On creation of the cloud exams for free - i thought it was worth a shot.
So i went through the training for "Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate" and passed. I am not sure if i have the skills to do any of the other exams. I started the training for Autonomous database and it got into the code to set up Golden gate and that was beyond me.
Are any of the other exams suitable for a new user to Oracle? I would like to take this opportunity to understand as much as a can.