- 3,723,814 Users
- 2,244,626 Discussions
- 7,850,718 Comments
- 3 Introduce Yourself!
- 141 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 60 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 51 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 63 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 82 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate - what next
I have previously been a DBA (99.99% SQL and a little bit of Oracle), SSIS developer and SQL developer. On creation of the cloud exams for free - i thought it was worth a shot.
So i went through the training for "Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate" and passed. I am not sure if i have the skills to do any of the other exams. I started the training for Autonomous database and it got into the code to set up Golden gate and that was beyond me.
Are any of the other exams suitable for a new user to Oracle? I would like to take this opportunity to understand as much as a can.