- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Join between oe_order_lines_all & oe_order_headers_all
Greeting from spain team,
I am not very much into programming and I have a small question. I try bring this 2 tables into BI and I would like to know how can I link this 2 tables: oe_order_lines_all & oe_order_headers_alll. I need to bring the Sales Order Amount ( per salesperaon and customer) what other table options can I use to join them? Very much appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.