Forum Stats

• 3,708,822 Users
  • 2,241,132 Discussions
  • 7,840,640 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can not see my old posts

happy10319happy10319 Posts: 5,970 Bronze Trophy

Hi,

I had posted some questions in E-business patching MOSC (or something like this).

But now I can not see them.

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Jim-D

Best Answer

• BluShadowBluShadow Moderator Posts: 40,816 Red Diamond
    edited May 2020 Accepted Answer
    happy10319 wrote:Thanks Timo.It is just there "content" that I look for my posts and I can not see what I posted in any MOCS forum.May be I have lost my MOSC privilege!!!Regards.

Trying clicking on this:

HTTPS for Admin Console

That's one of your threads over in the MOSC community.

If you can get to it, you still have access, if not, you don't and you'll need to speak with your admin within your business to find out why you no longer have the access.  They should be able to add you back in under your company's support ID.

Jim-D

Answers

• Timo HahnTimo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Moderator Posts: 36,623 Red Diamond
    edited May 2020

Go to your profile and select content. There you should see them

pastedImage_0.png

If you click on them it should open as long as you still have MOSC privilege.

Timo

• happy10319happy10319 Posts: 5,970 Bronze Trophy
    edited May 2020

Thanks Timo.

It is just there "content" that I look for my posts and I can not see what I posted in any MOCS forum.

May be I have lost my MOSC privilege!!!

Regards.

• EdStevensEdStevens Posts: 27,793 Gold Crown
    edited May 2020
    happy10319 wrote:Thanks Timo.It is just there "content" that I look for my posts and I can not see what I posted in any MOCS forum.May be I have lost my MOSC privilege!!!Regards.

Well, these are not the MOSC forums.

• happy10319happy10319 Posts: 5,970 Bronze Trophy
    edited May 2020

Thanks.

E-Business Patching (MOSC)

Isn't a MOSC forum?

Regards.

• BluShadowBluShadow Moderator Posts: 40,816 Red Diamond
    edited May 2020 Accepted Answer

Trying clicking on this:

HTTPS for Admin Console

That's one of your threads over in the MOSC community.

If you can get to it, you still have access, if not, you don't and you'll need to speak with your admin within your business to find out why you no longer have the access.  They should be able to add you back in under your company's support ID.

Jim-D