- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 325 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 78 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 70 How Do I Use the Community?
- 16 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 27 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 48 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Suggestion for the Preparation of 1Z0-071 Exam
I am done with my masters in Electrical Engineering and I am really interested preparing for the " Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071" but I don' have any prior knowledge regarding all the topics related to this certification. I went through couple of topics in UDEMY and I felt it wouldn't that difficult to learn. I am really confused about how to start preparing for this exam and therefore, I have some questions;
1. should I be able to pass the certification with self preparation , even though I don't have prior knowledge?
2. Moreover, If I want to complete all the topics of this certification, which resources and materials I should be focusing on ?
3. If I study 7 days a week, within how many days I might be ready to participate for the exam, however I am at the beginning stage?