Forum Stats

• 3,708,658 Users
  • 2,241,106 Discussions
  • 7,840,523 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exam was cancelled while waiting for Pearson to verify my details

Good day Community,

I was due to write my OCI Foundation exam yesterday at 21:30PM but my exam was cancelled after waiting for half an hour while Pearson was verifying my details. No communication was sent to me with details on why i was not able to write the exam. I waited while they were recording me and while they verifying my details - Pictures, ID verification and the exam room i was in.

Please assist, I am ready to write the exam anytime as i worked hard to prepare for the exam.

Kind regards,

Sandile Zulu

Answers

• jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited May 2020
    a2af7818-92f1-4720-9695-7bda5a9e9f26 wrote:Good day Community,I was due to write my OCI Foundation exam yesterday at 21:30PM but my exam was cancelled after waiting for half an hour while Pearson was verifying my details. No communication was sent to me with details on why i was not able to write the exam. I waited while they were recording me and while they verifying my details - Pictures, ID verification and the exam room i was in.Please assist, I am ready to write the exam anytime as i worked hard to prepare for the exam.Kind regards,Sandile Zulu

This not a support forum.  You'd have to contact PearsonVue directly. --> https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx