Forum Stats

• 3,701,027 Users
  • 2,239,262 Discussions
  • 7,834,978 Comments

Discussions

Exam was cancelled while waiting for Pearson to verify my details

Good day Community,

I was due to write my OCI Foundation exam yesterday at 21:30PM but my exam was cancelled after waiting for half an hour while Pearson was verifying my details. No communication was sent to me with details on why i was not able to write the exam. I waited while they were recording me and while they verifying my details - Pictures, ID verification and the exam room i was in.

Please assist, I am ready to write the exam anytime as i worked hard to prepare for the exam.

Kind regards,

Sandile Zulu

Answers

• jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited May 13
    a2af7818-92f1-4720-9695-7bda5a9e9f26 wrote:Good day Community,I was due to write my OCI Foundation exam yesterday at 21:30PM but my exam was cancelled after waiting for half an hour while Pearson was verifying my details. No communication was sent to me with details on why i was not able to write the exam. I waited while they were recording me and while they verifying my details - Pictures, ID verification and the exam room i was in.Please assist, I am ready to write the exam anytime as i worked hard to prepare for the exam.Kind regards,Sandile Zulu

This not a support forum.  You'd have to contact PearsonVue directly. --> https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx