- 3,733,714 Users
- 2,246,810 Discussions
- 7,856,854 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I have planned an Exam (1Z0-1072-F: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate) on Friday, May 15, 2020, at 01:45 AM CEST and I was ready on time.
I am in the Netherlands and I live with my family (my wife and my 5 yrs old son) in 1 room. I explained to the proctor that my family is sleeping and he said no you can not take the exam because someone else is in the room and revoked my exam. I can not take the exam because my home has 1 room ???