Forum Stats

• 3,701,019 Users
  • 2,239,262 Discussions
  • 7,834,976 Comments

Discussions

My Digital Badge is Missing

29288172928817 Posts: 1
edited June 5 in Tell Us Your Story!

I passed 1Z0-1072-20 the other day.  Then I received an email from Oracle, directing me to go to the Acclaim website to claim my digital badge.  I went there, followed all the steps, but there is no trace of my badge won the site and technical assistance from Acclaim told me they have to evidence that a badge was ever issued to me.  Just one of the several bugs that I have encountered on the path to becoming OCI certified.

Answers

• jaramilljaramill Posts: 4,298 Gold Trophy
    edited June 5
    2928817 wrote:I passed 1Z0-1072-20 the other day. Then I received an email from Oracle, directing me to go to the Acclaim website to claim my digital badge. I went there, followed all the steps, but there is no trace of my badge won the site and technical assistance from Acclaim told me they have to evidence that a badge was ever issued to me. Just one of the several bugs that I have encountered on the path to becoming OCI certified.

First you're in the WRONG sub-forum.  This is for people to "Tell their stories" about how they passed an exam and became certified.

Second, your issue is with Acclaim, and they only show what is sent by the vendor (in your case Oracle).

So my question to you is, do you see your certificate on Oracle's Certview site?  That's the first thing you should check.

And if this certification is there and you just recently got it within a day or 2 then perhaps there's a delay.

Here is a list of available badges from Oracle on YourAcclaim.com --> https://www.youracclaim.com/organizations/oracle/badges