- 5.1K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Hello - am I in the right place?
As the getting started blurb suggests, I am finding these communities confusing and difficult to navigate; but I'm also not sure I'm in the right place ...
I work for a company using an MRP / ERP system we know as Oracle B1 (not BI). I'm relatively new to ERP and want to ask questions from a user and commercial point of view; for example, I have a question at the moment about changing the part number for existing inventory. From what I've seen so far, these communities look to be much more technical, programming and developer; I see communities on databases, SQL, Java etc.
Am I at all in the right place?