- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 325 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 78 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 70 How Do I Use the Community?
- 16 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 48 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Where is the link to submit an SR,
Submit an SR
Under OCP Exam Issue Type, select Oracle Certified Master OCM.Include the public link to your OTN profile.After logging in at https:/community.oracle.com/welcome, click the drop down by your username and choose 'View Profile'. Copy and paste that URL into the SR.Also include the titles of your Oracle Certified Master Credentials for verification. You can include all your certifications in your profile fields.Finally, include your Oracle Testing ID. Find your Oracle Testing ID by signing in to your Pearson VUE account and looking in the upper right corner or by signing in to CertView and going to Certification Management>Review My Certification History.Profiles should be published on http://www.oracle.com/ocmprofile/ within 2 weeks of SR submission.
I am unable to located where the submit an SR is .