- 5.4K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 455 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 107 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Developing table filter similar to Oracle ADF using VBCS.
I have to develop column level in-memory filter for all different columns of the table using oracle VBCS as per one of my project requirement.
I had tried several blogs but no where i am finding a way to develop it using Oracle VBCS similar to Oracle ADF table filter.The blogs i found for vbcs are for devloping
a single filter which is placed outside the table.
Can anyone please guide me to achieve the above requirement or it is not possible using Oracle VBCS. I am pasting the sample of Oracle adf table column filter.
As i know it is possible in java script(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53357650/filtering-table-columns-based-on-multiple-input-fields) as well but in
VBCS i have no idea.