- 5.1K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
SQLDeveloper is truncating the columns name
I installed SQLDeveloper (Version 22.214.171.1244). When I run a simple SELECT-Statement
select * from ps_person where emplid='KU0118';
as a script in SQL Developer (from the document+arrow icon, or F5) the output is:
The fifth till seventh column name (BIRTHPLACE, BIRTSTATE, DT_OF_DEATH) is truncated. Is there a SQLDeveloper setting which can be checked to prevent this?