- 3,714,819 Users
- 2,242,634 Discussions
- 7,845,078 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 113 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 48 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Unable to take OCI certifications on pearson vue
I had 3 exams aligned from 7th to 9th of July for OCI certifications but i was unable to take the ones scheduled on 7th and 8th.
The 1st exam had passed all system checks but at last the proctor was not having a clear view so exam was not released and asked me to reschedule the exam(provided the voucher and test case number). Waiting for old exam to expire so that i can order a fresh one.
The 2nd exam which was today, also passed system check but the last step where it says
" Close all applications except OnVUE" -the page was freezed saying please wait while we prepare for your exam and the exam never started.
After waiting for 55mins to get connected to customer support, he said that test case has been created and the supervisor will get back with resolution in 3 to 5 business days but i i do not have anything to follow up on the same.
With these 2 consiquent issues im septical for the 3rd exam scheduled tomorrow.