Forum Stats

• 3,714,819 Users
  • 2,242,634 Discussions
  • 7,845,078 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to take OCI certifications on pearson vue

4284419 Member Posts: 1

I had 3 exams aligned from 7th to 9th of July for OCI certifications but i was unable to take the ones scheduled on 7th and 8th.

The 1st exam had passed all system checks but at last the proctor was not having a clear view so exam was not released and asked me to reschedule the exam(provided the voucher and test case number). Waiting for old exam to expire so that i can order a fresh one.

The 2nd exam which was today, also passed system check but the last step where it says

" Close all applications except OnVUE" -the page was  freezed saying please wait while we prepare for your exam and the exam never started.

After waiting for 55mins to get connected to customer support, he said that test case has been created and the supervisor will get back with resolution in 3 to 5 business days but i i  do not have anything to follow up on the same.

With these 2 consiquent issues im septical for the 3rd exam scheduled tomorrow.

Please assist.

Answers

• L. Fernigrini
    L. Fernigrini BI / ETL Consultant Member Posts: 3,463 Bronze Crown
    edited July 2020

This is a free forum,most members are just users of Oracle technology.

Although some Oracle employees frequently access the forum, in order to solve this kind of issue you need to contact Pearson Vue as you have already done, there is not much we can tell you here.

Hope you get a solution soon!