- 3,708,609 Users
- 2,241,091 Discussions
- 7,840,493 Comments
- 98 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 54 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 56 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Restore a document
I just published a new document how to copy documents and blogs and spent the last several days creating it. The instructions illustrate how to save blogs and documents as external HTML files without losing any info or formatting of the original, including how to edit or update if necessary.
After making some final change and publishing it again, it somehow reverted to a very old version. I have not seen this before. I check "manage versions" and the previous version was ok, but instead of deleting the last version I accidentally deleted the document.
Is there any way to restore it please. Otherwise a lot of work and valuable information will be lost:
The title was "How to copy your documents and blogs"