- 3,714,821 Users
- 2,242,634 Discussions
- 7,845,081 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 113 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 48 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Certview portal not responding
I took my IZ0-808 test today. Unable to login to certview.oracle.com to view my results, and the link provided in the email I received after the test does not connect at all. The portal is down for the last 8 hours. The online support request link also doesn't work. I've tried everything I can but no luck. Is there anything I could potentially do to sign into certview and access my results?
I receive ERR_CONNECTION_RESET everytime, and have tried from different browsers, devices, and even switching from my internet to 4g.
This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.