- 3,709,136 Users
- 2,241,221 Discussions
- 7,840,887 Comments
- 99 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 55 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 57 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Support Community Link Gives "Restricted Content" Error
When I click on any link to reach the Support Community, it redirects to a page stating the content is restricted and to contact the Administrator who directed there.
What is the correct link to the Support Community?
The link shows as: https://community.oracle.com/community/support
The specific error is: Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.