- 3,741,291 Users
- 2,248,405 Discussions
- 7,861,727 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 8 Introduce Yourself!
- 300 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 68 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 40 Visual Builder Cloud Service
inconsistant date formats in DML error logging tables
I have used DML error logging tables in my project and i am facing problem with date datatype column being stored in the ERR$_ tables.
datatype of date field in Error log table in VARCHAR2(4000), which is created by itself on using DBMS_ERRLOG.create_error_log method.
few tables have the data in in DD-MON-RR format and others are in YYYY.MM.DD HH24:MI:SS
Please suggest on this.