- 3,714,818 Users
- 2,242,634 Discussions
- 7,845,078 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 113 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 48 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Exam's Time Constraint Concern
For OCI Architect Associate exam or any other, it was mentioned as 105 mins. in the exam description and during the registration. Please find the attachment.
But, during the exam the time allocated was 85 mins.
What was the reason? Any idea on it?