- 3,726,957 Users
- 2,245,297 Discussions
- 7,852,509 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 4 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Accessing SQL Monitoring Raises ORA-06553: PLS-306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'R
When navigating to the SQL Monitoring page, the error below is raised:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06553: PLS-306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'REPORT_SQL_MONITOR_LIST'
Steps to reproduce the issue:
EM13c --> Click on a database target --> Performance --> SQL Monitoring page
The issue occurs on 11g (or lower) database targets using OEM 13.2 or 13.1 with the EM DB Plugin Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.161018 applied.
Issue is due to the following bug:
Bug 21503575 - SLOW SQL ACTIVITY PERFORMANCE PAGE (TOP ACTIVITY)
Issue is fixed in the bug below, which is scheduled to be included in a future EM Plugin bundle patch.
Bug 24914115 - ORA-06553: PLS-306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'REPORT_SQL_MO
Doc ID 2199723.1 : EM13c: Accessing SQL Monitoring Raises ORA-06553: PLS-306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'REPORT_SQL_MONITOR_LIST'
The document will be updated accordingly once announced the exact bundle patch number/release where the bug fix will be included.