- 3,734,872 Users
- 2,247,063 Discussions
- 7,857,535 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Columns Disappearing When I change Query in Data Model of Generate Statements Report
I am facing strange issue. When try to change the query in Generate Statements Report Data Model, few columns Disappearing. And those columns are not there in the query, seems Display only columns. I don't know how to add those columns again, tried many ways buy not able to .
Below is the highlighted column for example.