- 3,708,902 Users
- 2,241,153 Discussions
- 7,840,697 Comments
- 99 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 55 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 56 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Managing contacts flagged with the "Excluded from Email: Unsubscribe" error
If you notice a spike in contacts caught in the email step after your campaign launches, double click the View Campaign Step Members in Error State, and check the "Status" field.
Contacts flagged with the status: Excluded from Email: Unsubscribe have unsubscribed from the email group associated with the campaign's email.
Spot check a contact by navigating to the Preferences tab in the Contact Details menu. From there you can confirm which email group(s) they've unsubscribed from.
To view a full picture of the Status field values, export the contacts from the View Campaign Step Members in Error State menu and open the file in Excel.
In Excel you can add a filter to the Status field, view the counts for each value, and identify which other Excluded from Email statuses were received.