- 5.1K All Categories
- 9 Introduce Yourself!
- 325 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 78 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 63 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 70 How Do I Use the Community?
- 16 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 48 Visual Builder Cloud Service
EM Console log out frequently when accessed using Google Chrome version 80
Issue seems to be due to some latest changes in Chrome browser (version 80) with cookie settings.
Follow any of the steps below to access EM Console :
1.Use different browser like Mozilla or IE to access the EM Console.
2.Downgrade Chrome version to 79 and access the EM Console.
3.As a workaround disable the following options on Chrome 80 browser.
(You need to consult your OS Admin / Security Admin if these changes are permitted in your environment)
In the address bar at the top of the browser enter: chrome://flags
Search for SameSite
Disable the following settings:
SameSite by default cookies
Cookies without SameSite must be secure
For above changes to take effect, relaunch the Chrome browser.