- 3,708,902 Users
- 2,241,153 Discussions
- 7,840,697 Comments
- 99 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 55 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 56 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Add Contact Record fields to your CDO
If needed, you can add contact fields to a Custom Data Object.
Starting from the Custom Object Record Fields menu:
- Click the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the "Add Contact Fields" button.
- Choose your desired field from the "Add Contact Fields" table.
- Save and Close.
It appears that the data and field type of the contact record will be replicated exactly in the CDO.
You may still want to create certain fields from scratch, but this can be a helpful shortcut.