- 3,726,961 Users
- 2,245,298 Discussions
- 7,852,510 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 4 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Troubleshoot Contact Data Uploads
To quickly troubleshoot contact data uploads, navigate to the "Inbound" tab in the integration menu.
Then navigate to the Reporting menu, and from the drop down, click "Upload History".
This view will provide a group of key troubleshooting insights:
- Upload status
- Upload source
- Upload user
- Date stamp
For a deeper look of a specific contact upload, click the carrot at the far left of the upload record in question. Click the the "Import Details" button.
The Execution Details view will provide a clear insight of your contact upload actions: